Friday, March 28, 2008

I want that job!

A few of my mom friends were over today and the topic turned to the politics and the other taboo topics, religion and sex. As we discussed the election and how things have begun to get personal rather than sticking with the issues, a brief flash of election stratagy theory came to my brain. I am not sure why it took me this long to realize, but there is some poor intern or very low level staffer on each campaign whose only job it is is to review the names of those associated with each candidate, particularly donors, and do a Google search to see what good, bad, and ugly comes up. How else would all this video of the Rev. Wright come to light, and only 24 hours later an photo of the same honorable Reverand photographed with President Clinton during a prayer breakfast.

Maybe I am a little envious that there is someone working for a campaign whose only job it is to do web searches all day, and if they do find something juicy that might land them a real White House job if said candidate is elected.

Like I said, I want that job!

0 comments: