Sunday, February 10, 2008

Lincoln Log Cabin Fever

It's cold here in the Land of Lincoln. In fact, very cold. Without much personal interaction with others, realpolitik mama and her family are going through some serious cabin fever. While this has given me much time to watch my boyfriend, Tim Russert, as well as other less talented and pundit talking journalists discuss, I must say that I am a little loss for blogging. Too much has gone on and I am not too sure where to start or even if there is anything to say on these topics.



First we have Hillary's announcement she was out of money- an apparent ploy to raise some serious cash. Come on, out of money?! There is Mitt Romney bowing out of the Republican race. This was NOT the man I expected to drop out. And now the most recent; Saturday's primaries that is just making this primary season very interesting, exciting, and possibly a little scary.

When I started composing this blog, I wanted to do a little Best Week Ever with some of the quirkiness of Greg Fitzsimmons, or a Paul F. Tompkins, but alas, it's just a week in review like you get on the cover page of the Wall Street Journal. *sigh* I am going to blame the above on the stale air that continues to circulate in my house that I have endured over the past week.
Maybe I'll come across some sort of something or actually leave the house for more than a brief moment, to regenerate my brain for the soggy mush it has become.

0 comments: