Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Opposing Views

Several of my mom friends have mentioned that they need to start learning more about what the "other side" thinks about the issues, rather than continuing to read and listen to those who we agree with; some have chosen the Fox News Channel route while others haven't come up with a better alternative. I think I may have found that alternative and am sharing it with you.

Opposingviews.com is a debate site where experts go head-to-head on a variety of topics. With Election Day approaching, some of you might want to learn more about what the other side thinks and it may strengthen your own views on a particular topic, be it the war in Iraq, a national heath care system, reproductive rights, etc. or you may change your mind - who knows.
But I believe it is my duty to help you, my reader(s), to learn more about issues that you are interested or passionate about and hopefully strengthen your beliefs and ideals.

0 comments: