Monday, June 16, 2008

FREE PRODUCT!



I forwarded an email to one of my mom friends last week about super cute hair clippy's for her daughter. I have to live vicariously through someone with a girl, realpolitik son hates wearing a hat, let a lone cute clippy's. So we talked about it later and she asked "How do you find all this stuff?" I had to explain that I am a product junkie. Product primarily means skin care stuff, but it has expanded to include cute baby gear, clothing, bags, and almost anything I can get my hands on.
I do indulge every once in a while and purchase cute diaper bags, stationary, and other small things, but I do have to limit myself, and I am proud to so, do a good job at it. Everything else I find, I keep an eye on or file in my favorites to look at later when it comes to gifts. But not anymore! This afternoon, a friend of mine, pointed me in the direction of PRIZEY! OMG, I am in LOVE!!! More product to look at and now, not only new places to find things to purchase, but also get for free. Free, I said! How fantastic! Now, I am not going to be one of those people who is going to sign up for every contest, but don't be surprised if it has anything to do with skin care, clothing, travel accessories, etc. I am so there! While I wish I could keep this site all to myself, I had to share with others. Consider this my community service for the week.

0 comments: