Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Anyone read the NY Times today?

After realpolitik baby went to bed, rather than clean up all the toys off my living room floor, I decided to do a little Google News browsing. What to my surprise do I see? "Clinton Invokes 2000 Recount". Did it really take this long for the Clinton campaign to decide this. For as much as the Clintons and the Gores didn't get a long, did Hillary really not pay attention to the debacle of 2000? The war of words and the clinging on till the bitter end just continues to give the Democrats a bad name. John McCain was spot on during the Weekend Update on SNL,
,
let the Democrats continue to fight it out. As he just sits back works his campaign and watches the possible implosion of the Democratic party. We have another week, but I hope that after the May 31st Rules and By-Laws Committee, whatever the outcome is, doesn't continue to drag this out any further, otherwise I am going to have serious reservations, dare I say it, if the Dems can pull it off in November.

0 comments: