Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Ring in the Hope

First off, I am giving myself a slap on the wrist for taking so long to blog. No excuses, but December kind of blew past me without much thought about what was going on in local, national or international news. I've thought about a few things, but haven't been "connected" to the news in 3 weeks. I think I might have just needed a bit of a news cycle break.

With a little less than 12 hours before we ring in 2009, I just wanted to wish the three of you (and you know who you are) a very wonderful new year. Looking back, we've all gone through some rough patches with family,relationships, health, professional ambitions, and of course the economy slowing everything else down. While it wasn't all a downer, hopefully there are many things in 08 that you will have happy memories about; new homes, new babies, new jobs, new organs and best of all a new President. I hope that all around 2009 brings us more opportunities and less struggles in all aspects of our lives.

So right now, I am raising a mug of coffee, but later tonite a glass of some sort of alcoholic beverage to all of you and wishing you a hopeful, healthy, and Obama New Year!

0 comments: